Important information about COVID-19
The safety of referrers, patients and clinical staff is paramount during the current COVID-19 pandemic. We have updated our policies to reflect the most recent guidelines provided by the State and Federal Health Departments. We are taking all best-practice precautions at this time. These include:
- Patients will now be seen by appointment only for all examinations & procedures so screening of patients can be undertaken prior to arrival at our practice. Please call 07 5440 9700 to make an appointment
- Only patients will be able to enter our practice. Exceptions will be made for patients who require the assistance of a carer, if the patient is a child, or for patients having obstetric scans. Only one additional person will be able to accompany the patient in these circumstances.
- All patients will be screened for symptoms of the Coronavirus at the time of making an appointment and again at their appointment.
- Patients presenting with symptoms of Coronavirus and do not satisfy the guidelines will be referred to their nearest Fever Clinic for assessment or local testing prior to rebooking.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces
- Enforcing hygiene and social distancing policies
- No longer accepting cash payments
SCUH: 07 5202 2255
Nambour General: 07 5470 6600
Caloundra: 07 5436 8500
Gympie Hospital: 07 5489 8444
Symptoms of COVID-19 can be found on the Australian Government Department of Health website
Circumstances are changing rapidly and we will review our policies regularly. We thank you for your support and understanding as we work to ensure a safe environment during this challenging time.
All services remain available and our operating hours are:
Please contact our Practice Manager, Sandy Rogers on 07 5440 9700 with any questions.